Wednesday, December 30, 2015

two zero one six







source









january
these remain some of my favorites.
a light-filled post in a dark month.

february
when I was cooped up with more and more oddities.

march
this picture makes it feel like march again.
I think about this quote often.

april
I keep this poem hung of my bedroom door to this day. From a hectic month.

may
rather another hectic month, with much travel and a dear friend.

june
when I finally looked at some older rolls of film.

july
when summer was slow.

august
when the nights were short but full
                and I took a short class on poetry.

september
when I went back to school, featuring the art room.
     and I spent these last days of summer.

october
when some friends and I began a tradition of sorts.

november
a poem, a month so short.
                   & an unexpected encounter.

december
quiet around here. A playlist I was listening to.





see also: two zero one five

10 comments:

  1. such a beautifully crafted review of the year. man idek how much i can say this but there's just something about your blog and posts that are just so delicate, soft and pure. Hope 2k16 will be an awesome one for ya - in fact, it will #positivity haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you are too kind!! :)))))))))))) your comments always mean so much. thanks and you too!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I love how simple this is, but still so full of memories. Such a great way to depict how your year was. Have a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much sweetheart! hope you have a wonderful 2016

      Delete
  3. Continually in awe of you/your blog. Your post genuinely fill me with such a tranquility. Hoping your 2016 is as spectacular as you are, Claire! Happy New Year! All the love! X

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful claire! your year seemed full of so many good things! glad you enjoyed it, and happy 2016 :~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely recap. I wish you a wonderful 2016.

    ReplyDelete