Wednesday, December 31, 2014

two zero one five + a year in review

happy new year all!






























left // this was my favorite book.
right // this was my favorite poem


december
this sketchbook post

november
book spine poems
black and white photography

october
recent reads, with a few of my favorites of the year
when I parted with summer 

september
tales of weird substitute teachers
most of these were done in the summer, when I feel like I really connected in a new way with writing in my sketchbook/diary. it has become one of my favorite ways of understanding and documenting what goes on in my life.

july
packing for and looking back on my trip to Prague.

june
parting with sophomore year

march
an object of interest: a photo from summer

january
thoughts on this coming new year

6 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I've only just discovered your blog but I absolutely love it! This post is perfect for reading through all of your lovely past posts :) I hope 2015 treats you well x

    Megan / pixiecrop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'm glad you liked it. hope you have a wonderful new year too c:
      Claire

      Delete
  2. I am seriously in love with the way you write and create. so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around this time of the year people write a lot of things, but you have been able to say a lot with such a few words.

    ReplyDelete