Thursday, October 9, 2014

scenes from quebec






This past summer we went to Quebec City. I said a few meager words in klutzy French, ate at least one croissant every day, had my first experience with poutine and did all sorts of almost Frenchy things without actually being in France. It's definitely mostly catered towards tourists but has its charms. 

1 // random religious window front near the water
2 // Montmorency Falls
3 // poor unsuspecting florist
4 // views of the Chateau
5 // street lantern with pretty window frames

5 comments:

  1. The tone of these photos is so beautiful. They seem stills from a beautiful film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! I lived in Quebec City for a year, and I somehow managed to eat poutin every single Friday. It certainly grows on you.....
    These photos make me want to go back, even if there were a few too many angry French people and lots of confusing traffic. It's such a cool city.
    Love the blog, by the way! Your art is so darling (I don't mean to sound condescending- it's just the best word to describe it.)
    http://navigating-fairyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It means so much ^.^ right back at ya!
      OH HOW COULD I FORGET THE POUTINE seriously lay me down in a bed of poutine etc

      Delete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Quebec City

    ReplyDelete